Abbotsfield Oak Full Boarded Internal Door
If you’ve been looking at your Interior Doors lately and thought they could do with a premium upgrade then you’ve come to the right place. Our popular range of engineered solid construction Oak and solid natural oak doors provide a luxurious solution without breaking the bank. This is because they are made with Oak veneer and solid timber core. Our doors are high quality, but at extremely low prices.
Internal Oak Doors are extremely popular choices for many, and it is easy to understand why. Their light colouration, high quality and strong finish and eye-catching grained detail make them the first choice for many people searching for traditional or designer internal doors in the UK.
This 6 Vertically Panelled Oak Internal Door from our popular Abbotsfield range is a quality contemporary Oak door which can bring sophisticated style throughout your home. The Abbotsfield Door has a distinct Latin-style which certainly turns heads.
Fire Door Option - Why?
At Blueprint Joinery, we take Internal Fire Doors and your safety very seriously. Thankfully, fire doors don’t have to look functionally boring, as part of our internal door range, we offer an FD30 Fire Door variant in Modernus 5 Panel, Shaker 4 Panel, Abbotsfield and Cheshire 4 Panel ranges. Internal Oak Fire Doors share the same exact style as their regular version but with a 44mm thickness instead of 35mm.
Internal Fire Doors play a fundamental role in fire safety, as they can block the spread of fire and smoke for a limited amount of time while they are closed, yet can also be used to mark fire exits so that you can ensure that you will be protected in any scenario you may find yourself in. Fire doors not only offer a safe solution to protect you and your family in the event of a fire, but also the well-being of your home and its contents. With a correctly installed fire door, you can limit the amount of fire and smoke spread allowing emergency services to tackle a well-contained blaze which might otherwise spread to other parts of your home.
Not sure? If you would like help or more information before purchasing, please get in contact with a member of a sales team on 01691 671020 today.
For the full range of Solid Oak Internal Doors, please check out our product brochure here.
This particular door comes Unfinished, Pre-finished, White Primed and as a FD30 Fire Door depending on what you require.
|Door Type ||Available Sizes |
|Abbotsfield Full Boarded Oak Door Unfinished (also in White Primed) ||1981 x 610 x 35mm, 1981 x 686 x 35mm, 1981 x 762 x 35mm, 1981 x 838 x 35mm |
|Abbotsfield Full Boarded Oak Door Pre-finished ||1981 x 610 x 35mm, 1981 x 686 x 35mm, 1981 x 762 x 35mm, 1981 x 838 x 35mm |
|Abbotsfield Full Boarded Oak Fire Door (also in White Primed) ||1981 x 762 x 44mm, 1981 x 838 x 44mm |
- The Abbotsfield Oak Interior Door has a simple, yet eye catching design which has risen in popularity in recent years due to its sleek panels with subtle yet striking grooves and the ability to fit into both contemporary and traditional homes.
- Easy to install for a competent DIYer, additional fittings may be necessary to install if there is no door currently present - please follow the fitting instructions included with the door. Recommended to use with modern and contemporary handles/fittings.
- Our Abbotsfield Doors are currently available in high quality American engineered Oak either Full Boarded or 6 Panel Glazed and Unfinished, Pre-finished or White Primed. You can also find the Abbotsfield as a 30 minute fire rated door (FD30). There's plenty of choice.
- Versatile enough to fit contemporary or traditional styling and can be highlighted even further with Oak Flooring, Skirtings and Architraves. Mixing and matching the full boarded and glazed doors is a popular choice to keep the style consistent at home.
- Strong, reliable and tough thanks to its engineered construction and superior materials the Abbotsfield door will last you years and years. It also comes with a 10 year guarantee provided fitting instructions have been followed. A sound investment.
- Made of genuine A-Grade American white Oak veneer, lipping and mouldings, the doors have engineered construction for strength, consistency, and stability. The use of premium engineered construction Oak not only looks great but also increases its lifespan.
- This door is unfinished - to finish, lightly sand before adding a topcoat such as a varnish or laquer to complete the look. We recommend leaving finishing until adding fittings are added and the door is hung. To save time, we have pre-finished versions in stock.
- For the full range of Solid Oak Internal Doors, please check out our product brochure here.