DX Oak Internal Door
If you’ve been looking at your Interior Doors lately and thought they could do with a premium upgrade then you’ve come to the right place. Our popular range of engineered solid construction Oak and solid natural oak doors provide a luxurious solution without breaking the bank. This is because they are made with Oak veneer and solid timber core. Our doors are high quality at extremely low prices.
Internal Oak Doors are extremely popular choices for many, and it is easy to understand why. Their light colouration, high quality build, strong finish and eye-catching grained detail make them the first choice for many people searching for traditional or designer internal doors in the UK.
Fire Door Option - Why?
At Blueprint Joinery, we take Internal Fire Doors and your safety very seriously. Thankfully, fire doors don’t have to look functionally boring, as part of our internal door range, we offer an FD30 Fire Door variant in Modernus 5 Panel, Shaker 4 Panel, Abbotsfield and Cheshire 4 Panel ranges. Internal Oak Fire Doors share the same exact style as their regular version except that they have a 44mm thickness instead of 35mm.
Internal fire doors play a fundamental role in fire safety, as they can block the spread of fire and smoke for a limited amount of time while they are closed, yet can also be used to mark fire exits so that you can ensure that you will be protected in any scenario you may find yourself in. Fire doors not only offer a safe solution to protect you and your family in the event of a fire, but also the well-being of your home and its contents. With a correctly installed fire door, you can limit the amount of fire and smoke spread allowing emergency services to tackle a well-contained blaze which might otherwise spread to other parts of your home.
Not sure? If you would like help or more information before purchasing, please get in contact with a member of a sales team on 01691 671020 today.
For the full range of Solid Oak Internal Doors, please check out our product brochure here.
This particular door comes either Unfinished and as a Fire Door (in Oak) depending on what you require.
|Door Type ||Available Sizes |
|DX Oak Door Unfinished ||1981 x 610 x 35mm, 1981 x 686 x 35mm, 1981 x 762 x 35mm, 1981 x 838 x 35mm |
|DX Oak Fire Door ||1981 x 762 x 44mm, 1981 x 838 x 44mm |
- Full boarded with three thin vertical recessed panels and one large panel and mouldings, the dx range are a series of modern statement doors with a Victorian feel designed to add to the decor
- Easy to install for a competent DIYer, additional fittings may be necessary to install if there is no door currently present - please follow the fitting instructions included with the product
- The DX range is available in full Oak and with a vertical glaze panel
- The Glazed and Non-Glazed version work wonderfully together - to complete the look you can frame the doors with our solid Oak skirting and architraves
- All of our Oak doors are guaranteed for 10 years provided the fitting instructions are followed and maintained
- Made of genuine A-Grade American white Oak veneer, lipping and mouldings, the doors have engineered construction for strength, consistency, and stability
- For the full range of Solid Oak Internal Doors, please check out our product brochure here.
DX Oak Internal Door
- Unfinished and Fire Door options available
- Size doors available are as follows: 1981 x 610 x 35mm, 1981 x 686 x 35mm, 1981 x 762 x 35mm, 1981 x 838 x 35mm, 1981 x 762 x 44mm, 1981 x 838 x 44mm
- This door is for internal use only.
Door-Fitting-Instructions.pdf (Right Click, Save Target As)
There are no reviews for this product at the moment
Please log in to leave a review