Axxys Origin or Axxys Evolution Handrails
All AXXYS handrails are supplied pre-finished in a clear satin lacquer
Axxys is the ideal choice when a modern and contemporary look is desired for your home. Axxys features a combination of wooden handrails, newels and base rails with metal spindles and handrail connectors in either a chrome or brushed nickel finish. Axxys is aimed at the competent DIY'er as the system is designed to be assembled using as few cuts of the timber as possible and the handrails, base rails and newels are supplied pre-finished with a clear lacquer saving you time during installation.
AXXYS Handrail Options
The Axxys Handrails are available in the following sizes and timbers. Please choose the required length and timber using the drop down menu above.
- 1000mm x 53mm Diameter - Oak and Pine
- 2400mm x 53mm Diameter - Oak, Pine
- 3600mm x 53mm Diameter - Oak, Pine
- 4200mm x 53mm Diameter - Oak, Pine
Staircase Building Regulations
Handrail heights on the staircase are measured from the front bullnose of a step to the top of the handrail.
Spindles must not allow a sphere 100mm in diameter to pass between two spindles
If you are unsure, please contact us or your building inspector for new builds
Free Planning Service
Not sure what you need for your stairs?
Send us a plan or photographs of your stairs and we will be happy to work out the parts you need and supply you with a quote. Call 01691 671020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Axxys Origin or Evolution Handrails
- 53mm Diameter
- Timber components available in Pine, Oak or Walnut
- Select from Oak, Pine Timbers
- Timber components supplied prefinished with a clear lacquer (Except Newel Bases)
- Axxys has been independently tested to conform to UK Building Regulations
- Easier & Quicker to install than traditional timber stair parts
There are no reviews for this product at the moment
Please log in to leave a review