Mitre Bonding Kit
Ideal for bonding timber rails to create 90° handrail bends
Using a mitre saw or mitre box guide cut your handrails to create a 90° angle, then use the bonding adhesive to instantly stick the two components together. Save money by creating your own horizontal handrail returns for you landing areas
A two part instant adhesive system containing an adhesive and an activator. It is designed to dramatically reduce assembly time as compared with conventional wood adhesives. The product is suitable for the instant bonding of MDF, Chipboard, Wood, Rubber, uPVC, metals and most plastics when assembly of components is required
If in doubt try on a small off cut or refer to the technical data sheet in the specification tab
Mitre Bonding Kit Application
The surface to be glued should be clean and free of dust , grease and other contaminants. Spray the activator onto one of the surfaces only and allow to evaporate. Apply the adhesive to the other surface to be bonded, bring together, hold for 10 seconds. Curing will be almost instant.
200ml aerosol will cover approximately 1m2
Mitre Bonding Kit
- A two part mitre bonding adhesive system containing an adhesive and an activator.
- It is designed to dramatically reduce assembly time compared with conventional wood adhesive.
- Suitable for the instant bonding of MDF, chipboard, wood, rubber, uPVC, metals and most plastics.
- The surface to be glued should be clean and free from grease, dirt and dust.
- Spray the activator on to one surface and allow to evaporate.
- Apply the adhesive to the other surface.
- Bring both surfaces together and hold for 10 seconds to allow the bonding to occur.
- Curing is almost instant.
- 200ml activator spray.
- 50gm adhesive.
There are no reviews for this product at the moment
Please log in to leave a review