Pine Apex Porch Canopy 1960mm
Transform the exterior of your home and provide some welcome shelter on rainy days with our Cheshire Mouldings range of Porch Canopies and Accessories. With a variety of styles and designs including a Pent or Apex Roof and an optional Finial for a decorative touch, there really is something for everyone.
All components come pre-drilled allowing for easy installation by simply screwing the parts together. The kits also come ready to be painted or varnished, allowing you to personalise the look of your new porch.
All porches are manufactured to the highest standard and are tested by an independent structural engineer, so you can be rest assured your porch will last for years to come. This kit contains the timber components only, all roofing and finishing products will need to be purchased from your local Builders Merchant.
More information about this product can be found below:
- Precisely crafted to fit most entrances
- All components are pre-drilled ready to screw together, please note roof tiles, fascias and wall fixings are not included
- Our porches are available in Pre Treated Pine
- The Pine Porches are manufactured to a high standard
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with, Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, Pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects
- To finish off Pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer after treatment.
Softwood Apex Porch Canopy 1960mm
- All components come pre-drilled allowing for easy installation by simply screwing the parts together
- The kits also come ready to be painted or varnished.
There are no reviews for this product at the moment
Please log in to leave a review