BASICS Oak Stair Cladding Tread & Riser Set
Select either 1000mm or 1500mm Set.
BASICS Oak Stair Cladding has been designed to cover your existing softwood stairs with oak treads and risers, giving the impression of a solid oak staircase.
Manufactured from the same materials as our range of White Oak Stair Parts so you can refurbish your entire staircase with matching materials.
More information about this product can be found below:
- Each Stair Tread measures 1000mm or 1500mm x 250mm deep x 22mm Thick Solid Engineered White Oak 4mm Top and Bottom wear layer with an Oak Core. This construction makes the product very stable ensuring it does not twist or bend before or after installation
- BASICS Stair Cladding Treads are used with 10mm Risers to cover your existing Steps
- Each Stair Riser measures 1000mm or 1500mm wide x 230mm high. x 10mm Thick Engineered White Oak Solid White Oak Top and Bottom Layer with MDF Core.
BASICS Stair Cladding must be stuck down to your existing steps using polymer adhesive.
BASICS Stair Cladding Oak Tread and Riser Set
BASICS Stair Cladding Treads
1000mm x 250mm x 22mm
1500mm x 250mm x 22mm
- Engineered White Oak
- 4mm Solid White Oak Wear Layer
- Solid Oak Core.
BASICS Stair Cladding Riser
1000mm x 230mm x 10mm
1500mm x 230mm x 10mm
- White Oak Faced MDF10mm Riser Board
- Suitable for use with BASICS and Solid White Oak Cladding
- Matches White Oak Stair Parts.
There are no reviews for this product at the moment
Please log in to leave a review