The Squared Glass Balustrade range is an innovative and easy fix system designed to give a modern look to your staircase without the need of fussy connecting brackets or glass clamps.
This range of products combine traditional staircase materials such as white oak and pine timber with modern glass panels, and fittings in chrome, brushed nickel and black. These many options allow you to create a truly bespoke staircase in your home.
Not sure where to start? Let us help take away some of the confusion and time required planning a new stair renovation project. Get in touch with a member of our team today!
More information about the Square Glass Balustrade range can be found below:
- Glass Rake Stair Panels are pre-cut at 42° and are suitable for stairs pitched between 40° and 44°
- Landing Panels are designed for horizontal landing areas (select either 80mm or 300mm width Glass Panels)
- Glass Panels slot into the Pre-Grooved Rails. We recommend that the glass is bedded onto a bead of silicon to stop any rattle or movement
- This glass stair balustrade system can be used with existing Newel Posts or any style of new Newel Post
- When installing Pine Rails over a span of 2.4 metres, we would always recommend positioning an Intermediate Newel Post to add strength and stability to the Rails and stop any flex or movement
- Find all our Fitting Instructions here.